DevKinsta conflict with Local By Flywheel

Thanks Agus,

So from what you describe it seems like there was a conflict with Local by Flywheel on 80 and 443 and devKinsta then auto appended new ports which resulted in the SSL certificate for the site failing (the message in the browser window was no certificate found).

Toggling SSL on and off and hard cache refresh to browser had no effect.

I ended up attempting to change the URL from client.local to client-test.local and then back however during this process there was an error and the site DB was corrupted rendering the site inaccessible.

I imported the site again from staging and was able to get it running but it was still affected by the URL auto append (client.local:12345 ) which further created issues with urls as client.local needed to be updated to client.local:12345 which didn’t happen during the import. Additionally there were still URLs for images that had the staging site URL which hadn’t been updated in the import.

Just now based on your advice I have located the auto update port settings and disabled this and forced 80 and 443 again.

It seems the site is loading again although there are still the issues with the URL from Sync errors I raised in the other topic [Push/Pull to staging doesn't replace URLS correctly]

I have sent the logs for this period for review which covers the period both these topics occurred.

Kind Regards,

John