DevKinsta conflict with Local By Flywheel

You’re welcome John :slight_smile: and thank you for your reply and update!

So from what you describe it seems like there was a conflict with Local by Flywheel on 80 and 443 and devKinsta then auto appended new ports which resulted in the SSL certificate for the site failing (the message in the browser window was no certificate found).

Yes that sounds like it.
So the workaround either to use the default ports (80/443) in DevKinsta but do not run the other web service/server which runs on that same default ports (just close/disable Local , so it won’t activate the web server with that same ports), or un-check the " Auto-detect open ports " and set it to any custom ports there for HTTP and HTTPS (different number for each).

Just for your information, I also tried the same on my Windows 11 machine just now, and I set custom ports there - set with HTTP = 12345 and HTTPS = 12346 .

Then I tried to import the site again from my Staging site (from MyKinsta account) to DevKintsa, and could see all the local site URLs were replaced with the local site URL e.g.: https://mysite.local:12346 .

After that I checked that local site URL (with that custom port) on my browser and all looked good (I didn’t see any of my old staging environment URL in the local site at all. All of my Staging site’s URLs were all replaced properly with that local site URL with the custom port. I didn’t find any reference for that my Staging Site URL at all in the local site’s database either).

Just now based on your advice I have located the auto update port settings and disabled this and forced 80 and 443 again.
It seems the site is loading again although there are still the issues with the URL from Sync errors I raised in the other topic [Push/Pull to staging doesn’t replace URLS correctly]
I have sent the logs for this period for review which covers the period both these topics occurred.

Alright great to hear if it works on port 80 and 443 again :+1:
(I assume the other web server/service might be disabled / the “Local” program was not running perhaps, so the DevKinsta’s local sites could be accessible with those ports.).

Thanks, I got the logs (and screenshot) you sent via DM and will check and review them and will update you again in that another thread as soon as possible :slight_smile:

regards,
Agus