I imported a multisite from Kinsta into DevKinsta, but when I access the local site it displays a page indicating an empty Kinsta site and if I try to access the admin it gives me a 404 page.
OS: Mac OS X 11.6
DevKinsta version: 2.2.0
- hosted on Kinsta
- Site was set up using Bedrock & Trellis according to Kinsta’s instructions
- a multisite with subdomains for each of the sub sites
- uses multisite-url-fixer plugin from roots
What we did
- Downloaded DevKinsta & installed it. Had to install Docker as a part of that.
- Using DevKinsta, we selected the site to import from Kinsta, and after a long while it completed building the site.
- We tried clicking on “Open site”, “Database Manager”, and “WP Admin”
What we expected to see
- On “Open site” we expected to see a locally running version of our site.
- On “WP Admin” we expected to see a locally running wordpress admin for our site.
- On “Database Manager” we saw all the correct data fully imported. (yay!)
What we saw instead
- After clicking “Open site” we saw a kinsta page that said “You’ve just created an empty site ”
- After clicking “WP Admin” we get an nginx 404 Not Found error page.