Push to Staging fails on Uploading local site (DK0026)

@Kevin Any news for us? Got an eta yet? We have a big client demo today.

Thanks for this @Philip_Stanley and yes, doing a manual migration should still work How to Migrate a WordPress Site on Your Own (With No Downtime)

Iā€™ve been passing all this info over to our devs and theyā€™ve assured me that the next release should resolve this. Itā€™s definitely high priority and should be out this week if they donā€™t run into more complications.

Sorry no news yet @sjds-frog. Are you able to zip up your local files/database or use a plugin like Duplicator to sFTP everything to Kinsta? I would be willing to work with our Support team to help you copy the site over from DevKinsta to your Staging site manually.

Any update on this, please? Weā€™re also waiting for the update for a client demoā€¦

1 Like

Hi @jarno, our QA team is currently testing 2.4.1 for the DK0026 fix that was implemented by our devs. It should be ready for release next week but weā€™re making sure everything is actually resolved.

You can still upload from DevKinsta to MyKinsta the manual way or wait until 2.4.1 is released. Iā€™ll post in here as soon as I know more.

Hi everyone, version 2.4.1 has officially been released and should address the error that you all seem to be having. Please let me know if you still get a DK0026/private message your main.log files. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Kevin Your most recent update doesnā€™t fix the issue. Im working on two different projects on two different computers and both are still giving me this issue. I even tried with a brand new site and theme, all this the same issue persisting.

Hi @edwerd, can you please private message your main.log file to me? The DK0026 can be caused by more than just the MAX_BUFFER issue that the fix targeted. I need to make sure youā€™re experiencing that or if itā€™s something else.

Iā€™m experiencing the same issue on a Mac. I created a brand new site with DevKinsta so itā€™s not large and it wonā€™t push to Kinsta. When pushing the database only that works, but trying to push the files or both results in the DK0026 error.

Send to you via DM, please follow up if you see anything in there that I should look into.

1 Like

Same here. Just updated to 2.4.1 and Iā€™m getting the same extremely helpful error message DK0026 (Something bad happened). Website is 133 MB and this consistently happens at 37%.

This seems like an extremely basic function for a local WP dev tool. Not sure why it is so difficult

Hi @alexsanchezdesign, welcome to DevKinsta!
As with Edwerd above, please feel free to send me your maain.log file via DM and I can see what the actual error is. In Edwerdā€™s case, he had to delete the public/wp-content/mu-plugins/kinsta-mu-plugins directory in the DevKinsta site in order to get past a permissions issue that was occurring.

There have been other causes for DK0026 but those are only made clear within your main.log file. You can get this by clicking on the ā€œ?ā€ and clicking on ā€œReveal log fileā€¦ā€

Hey just want to let you know that this error is resolved for my site as of version 2.6.0. Nice work :slight_smile:

1 Like