Received an error deleting a site

I had two old sites on my DevKinsta installation. I wanted to delete both. One deleted no problem and one I get an error.

Is there an alternative way to delete the site. I am on Mac OS.

Screen Shot 2023-06-15 at 3.36.04 PM

Hi Mark!

What was the error? Can you provide a screenshot of the error, and the following file via DM to me - ./Library/Logs/DevKinsta/main.log

Best regards,
Zach

It said “Something bad has happened” and stopped at 16%. For some reason the screenprint will not show even though I uploaded it.
Screen Shot 2023-06-15 at 3.36.04 PM

Heya Mark,

Thank you for your reply!
Yeah, we can’t really tell much what has happened, and that’s only a generic error message ( “Something bad has happened” and not much information from it ). Did it show any specific error code (e.g.: like DKxxxx ) on your DevKinsta screen?

If you got the screenshot of the error, and but for some reason that screenshot couldn’t uploaded here. Perhaps you can try to upload it somewhere else and share the link here, so we can see it?

Also, as requested by Zach before, please kindly provide us with the recent main.log - as that might tell more information of the reason why you got that “Something bad has happened” message (and that it didn’t complete the process/just stopped). Please check this knowledge base on how to get that main.log file - and please do share it via DM to @ZachE (and so he may check and review it when he’s available, and to assist you further).

Regards,
Agus

@ZachE
Here you go. I tried again.

crt: ‘/Users/markboudreau/DevKinsta/ssl/motorsportprospects.local.crt’
}
[2023-07-05 15:54:23.868] [warn] [darwin/utils] Warning while uninstalling trusted-cert: Encountered an error: Error: Command failed: security remove-trusted-cert -d “/Users/markboudreau/DevKinsta/ssl/motorsportprospects.local.crt”
SecTrustSettingsRemoveTrustSettings: The specified item could not be found in the keychain.

[2023-07-05 15:54:23.937] [error] [darwin/utils] delete certificate failed. Encountered an error: Error: Command failed: security delete-certificate -c motorsportprospects.local -t
security: “motorsportprospects.local” is ambiguous, matches more than one certificate
Unable to delete certificate matching “motorsportprospects.local”
[2023-07-05 15:54:23.938] [error] [uninstallPlatformDarwin] Error while uninstalling cert: Encountered an error: Error: Command failed: security delete-certificate -c motorsportprospects.local -t
security: “motorsportprospects.local” is ambiguous, matches more than one certificate
[2023-07-05 15:54:23.939] [error] [ipcMainStep] Error in operation DELETE_SITE, step removeCertification: Error: Encountered an error: Error: Command failed: security delete-certificate -c motorsportprospects.local -t
at /Applications/DevKinsta.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.prod.js:2:731180
at ChildProcess.exithandler (node:child_process:430:5)
at ChildProcess.emit (node:events:513:28)
at ChildProcess.emit (node:domain:489:12)
at maybeClose (node:internal/child_process:1091:16)
at Socket. (node:internal/child_process:449:11)
at Socket.emit (node:events:513:28)
at Socket.emit (node:domain:489:12)
at Pipe. (node:net:313:12)

Now I did have two dev sites on here but I deleted one of them.