All local sites redirect to latest added Kinsta environment

Thank you for sending those screenshots and the main.log file as well Angelo! :slight_smile:

Can you please try to un-check/ un-tick that option (auto-detect open ports) from the Port Selector section?

and then please set manually both for the HTTP and HTTPS fields, let’s say to: 62090 (HTTP) / 62091 (HTTPS) , and then click the confirm button.

After that, please check if all sites (old and new) are loading properly (each site loads its correct contents? and not redirect to the latest added site)?

Last time in the other thread I noticed you mentioned that same port numbers (62090 / 62091) before , and somehow now it changed to that new ports ( 59723 / 59724 ). So I suspect if that “Auto-detect open ports” might be the issue here (as you have another web service that runs on the default ports), and you may try to un-check/un-tick that option as I mentioned above and just set them to that fixed custom ports above (62090 / 62091), see if that will help.

Also worth to check the NGINX config files for each of your local sites, and be sure to set them all with the same port numbers defined there (just the same method you tried before in that previous thread) and clear your browser’s cache if needed.

regards,
Agus

1 Like