App Install Blocked Revoked Certificate Win 10

Hello, I unsuccessfully attempted to update DevKinsta (v 2.13.2). DevKinsta.exe is blocked in Windows 10, Explorer the error, revealed that the Code Signing certificate has been revoked. I have ensured Windows is up to date (with latest root certificates and all seems valid).

Attached screenshots.

Hi @davidl :wave:

Welcome to the Kinsta Community!

I am sorry to hear that you’re having an issue updating DevKinsta to its latest version. I am also using Windows 10 (Pro) and can see the same Certificate details shown on your screenshot for the devkinsta .exe file. However, I am able to successfully update the app from the .exe file downloaded directly from our Website Downloading DevKinsta - Kinsta®

I believe that the problem you are experiencing is limited to your computer. To determine the source of the issue, you can try turning off any security software on your system temporarily and then attempting to update it again. If the problem persists, please send us a screenshot of any other errors that appear during the installation or update process, in addition to the cert showing revoke.

We look forward to receiving your response.