DevKinsta Access via multiple computers

I downloaded DevKinsta on my work PC but was wondering if there is any way to access the staging site I will create from a different PC as well. I assume it is not possible to install it onto Google Drive or something similar, is there a workaround?

Hi @ZACH ! :wave: Welcome to the Kinsta community.

Remote access to DevKinsta is not something we package with DevKinsta. To remotely access another workstation, you would need some sort of remote control (like TeamViewer or Remote Desktop).

However we do also provide Staging environments in MyKinsta, which can be accessed from any device via a browser, if you would prefer to do development on a remotely-accessible development site: WordPress Hosting - Staging Environments - Kinsta® Docs

Got it. That seems to be the better route if I end up hosting with Kinsta, correct? Then I can access across workstations and share with colleagues before going live. Thanks!

If the Staging environment needs to be available to multiple folks, yes - I’d definitely recommend using the server-side staging instead :+1: That’s a better way to provide multiple folks access than trying to manage some kind of RDC solution :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.