DevKinsta Errror: DK0029

Howdy,
I am trying to push my website from my local machine to my staging server via DevKinsta.

On push, DevKinsta keeps throwing the following error: ‘Can’t create MySQL Dump DK0029’.

Can you help?

Here is what I’ve tried:
– Restarting Docker
– Restarting DevKinsta
– Restarting my Mac

Thank you in advance,

Hi @natasha_nightshift! Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums!

I’m sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with pushing your site from your local machine to a staging site on MyKinsta via DevKinsta. I understand the importance of resolving this issue as soon as possible so you can test your site out on the staging container.

I understand that you are seeing a DK0029 type error indicating the MySQL dump cannot be created. There are many things that can cause an issue like this to occur. So that we can better understand the cause of the issue in this case, would it be possible for you to please share the main.log file from DevKinsta?

You may reveal the log file by opening DevKinsta, and then selecting the “Help” menu from the top bar, and finally select “Reveal log file”. This will open a Finder window where the main.log file is located.

If you do have any questions please don’t hesitate to reply. We are standing by and happy to help!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for your response. I’ve attached the log file.
main.log (96.8 KB) ( original URL redacted)

Hello there @natasha_nightshift :wave:

Thank you for the main.log file you shared before (I’ve moved it internally, for security reason).

I’ve checked and reviewed the log, and noticed these after the Database dump process has been initiated on your local computer by DevKinsta:

[2024-07-22 11:06:09.724] [warn] [dumpSiteDatabase] Some warnings from mysql: mysqldump: Error 1030: Got error 1877 “Unknown error 1877” from storage engine InnoDB when dumping table wp_wfknownfilelist at row: 0

[2024-07-22 11:06:09.725] [error] Error - DK0029: MYSQL_DUMP_COMMON: Error (3): mysqldump: Error 1030: Got error 1877 “Unknown error 1877” from storage engine InnoDB when dumping table wp_wfknownfilelist at row: 0

[2024-07-22 11:06:09.727] [error] [ipcMainStep] Error in operation SITE_PUSH, step dumpDb: Error - DK0029: MYSQL_DUMP_COMMON: Error (3): mysqldump: Error 1030: Got error 1877 “Unknown error 1877” from storage engine InnoDB when dumping table wp_wfknownfilelist at row: 0

so it seems, there’s an issue with your local database’s table: wp_wfknownfilelist
and that couldn’t be dumped locally - and that’s the reason why the push process of your website (from local machine to Staging server) couldn’t be completed (failed).

Most probably there’s an issue with your local database’s table as logged in that main.log file - perhaps that table is corrupted? :person_shrugging:

If that’s the case, you may need to work with your experienced web developers/programmers to assist you to fix that corrupted DB table in question , or perhaps if you’re not using that anymore, you can try to delete that specific table only, and see if the database can be dumped as part of that site push process.

Best regards,
Agus Utomo