Domain Verification Pending


I’m transferring my static site from iPage to Kinsta. I added the two TXT records to iPage’s DNS, per Kinsta instructions, and then I clicked the “Ok, I’ve done it” button on Kinsta. That was approximately 48 hours ago yet I see that verification is still pending. I’m wondering if I’ve done something wrong.


I was able to resolve this.

Awesome! Glad to hear that you were able to resolve this issue!
I suspected the required TXT records might not be setup properly (missing) and/or had not fully propagated before.

Best regards,