Err_connection_refused

Hi, i am getting ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED in the browser on all my sites in DevKinsta.

I already tried to restart my machine, restarting DevKinsta, Removing devkinsta_nginx container and changing the http/https ports. Nothing of that helped.

Hey @GDC , welcome to the DevKinsta Community! :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you please send me a copy of your main.log file via DM?
You can find it by clicking on the question mark icon at the bottom left corner of DevKinsta and then on the Reveal log file in File Manager.
We want to look at it and help you find the culprit.

Also, can you please try to create a new site and tell us if you can see it without issues? Just so we can test if it is only happening on existing sites, or also on newly created sites.

Best regards,

Jovana

Hi Jovana, i send you my log by DM.

I created a new site and the new site is working. All other old sites are still not working. Thank you.

Thank you so much for sending the main log file.

Can you please also check your host file and see if there are old sites added there?

Thank you!

yes. Old and new sites are in the hosts file like this:

127.0.0.1 domain.local
127.0.0.1 www.domain.local
::1 domain.local
::1 www.domain.local

Thank you! That looks good. One more thing, can you:

1. Open your DevKinsta, then click on the bottom left (blue) icon - to open the Settings page
  2. On that Settings page, scroll down and locate for the “Port selector” section.

Can you check what settings you have active for the Port selector ?

Thank you,
Jovana

I had automatic port detection active but already tried to enter manually ports. But nothing changed. Pages where not reachable with automatic or manually ports.

Can you please try this:

1. Open your DevKinsta, then click on the bottom left (blue) icon - to open the Settings page
  2. On that Settings page, scroll down and locate for the “Port selector” section.
  3. Un-check the " Auto-detect open ports "
  4. Put 80 to the HTTP field, and put 443 to the HTTPS field.
    5. Click the “Confirm” button

After that, please try to access your local site(s) once again and see if it’s showing properly.

Thanks,
Jovana

Great, it works again. Thank you very much for the great support :slight_smile:

That is great! You are welcome!

Best regards,
Jovana

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.