Failed Adding application has failed

Encountered an error while importing the project from GitHub for deployment.

Hi @peyil16776! Welcome to the Kinsta community!

I’m sorry to see that you are having difficulty importing your GitHub project for deployment. Are you seeing this error occur immediately after trying to create your application within MyKinsta? Or, does this error pop up during a certain step in the application creation process?

I would like to locate and view the MyKinsta log regarding this action to see what may have caused this error to occur. Could you please direct message me the name of the application so I may locate it in our system?

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Best regards

Yes,This error occur immediately after trying to create your application within MyKinsta.

GitHub project: GitHub - DIYgod/RSSHub: 🍰 Everything is RSSible

Best regards.

Hi @peyil16776!

Thank you for your reply, and for sharing the link to the Github repository of the application you are trying to deploy. I have forked the repository under my own Github account, and was able to deploy the application using Nixpacks without issue.

I do want to confirm that MyKinsta has the proper permissions to read the repository data under your Github account.

You may find the MyKinsta permissions under your Github account by navigating to Github, and selecting your profile image in the top right corner of the page.

Then, in the menu that appears please locate and select the “Settings” option.

Once on the Settings page please select the “Applications” link under the “Integrations” section.

From the “Applications” page please click the “Configure” button for the MyKinsta application.

Lastly, please confirm the permissions for MyKinsta match the screenshot below:

Please let us know if the permissions match what is shown in the screenshot, or if any permissions appear to be missing.

We look forward to hearing back from you!

This is my deployment step by step, please help me to see what’s wrong with it.

Yes,MyKinsta has the proper permissions to read the repository data under my Github account.

Hi there @peyil16776 !

Thanks for sharing those details! I’ve gone ahead and tested with a fork from the source DIYgod/RSSHub as well as with a direct fork from your own repository as seen in the first screenshot you shared above.

I was able to successfully add the application on my own account in both attempts using the same details you provided in your screenshots. This suggests that the issue is probably not related to the code/repository itself now that you’ve confirmed MyKinsta has the proper permissions

I’d like to take a look at your MyKinsta account directly to see if there are any clues as to what may be going on by checking the logs there. I’ll send you a DM momentarily to request this information!

Best