Hello from Emmanuel Katto – Database Engineer from Dubai!

Hi everyone,

I’m Emmanuel Katto, a Database Engineer based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). I specialize in database architecture, data management, and optimization. Over the years, I’ve worked with both relational and NoSQL databases, and I’m passionate about building scalable, high-performance data systems.

A bit about my background:
Database Technologies:
Relational Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis
Data Warehousing: Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Google BigQuery
Expertise:
Database Design & Optimization
ETL Processes & Data Integration
Performance Tuning & Query Optimization
Backup/Recovery and High Availability
Current Focus: I’m currently working on scaling databases for large applications, improving data processing pipelines, and implementing database automation for better maintenance and efficiency.
I’m here to connect with other database engineers, share knowledge, and discuss the latest trends in data architecture, query performance, data security, and cloud-based database solutions.

Feel free to reach out if you want to chat about database optimization, design patterns, or if you need advice on database performance issues.

Looking forward to learning from the community and contributing wherever I can!

Cheers,
Emmanuel Katto

Hello @emmanuelkatto24 :wave:

Welcome to Kinsta Community!

While we mostly focus on Kinsta products (Managed WP hosting, Application and Database hosting and DevKinsta), there might be other members of our community that share the same interests.

We will be here if you have any Kinsta-related questions.

Kind regards