I can´t create or import any site

Q: Date/Time this occurred (Provide your time zone also)
**A:**10/21/2024 COT UTC-5

Q: DevKinsta Version
**A:**2.13.4

Q: OS Version
**A:**WIndows 10

Q: Docker Desktop Version
**A:**4.34.3

Q: Were any error codes or messages observed? If so, what were they?‘Something bad hapepened’
A:

Q: Detailed Description of the Problem
**A:**I’m trying to import or create a site from scratch and every time I configure the ngix server I get “Something bad happened”

Hi @Yojan.Hernandez :wave:

Welcome to the Kinsta Community!

I am sorry to hear that that you’re having such issues. Could you please share more details about how you were trying to configure the Nginx server?

Also, could you kindly send me the app’s raw main.log file via private message? You can find the main.log file by clicking “Reveal log file in File Manager” under Help and Support. Thanks a lot!

Hi @Adrian_L ,

I hope you are doing well!

Here is the main.log file:

[redacted]

Thanks!

@Yojan.Hernandez Thank you! I checked the log and could see errors referencing to \wsl.localhost\docker-desktop-data.

I believe this is due to the current Docker version you’re trying to use which is higher than 4.29.0. Docker Desktop has made an update on version 4.30.0 and higher affecting docker-desktop-data on WSL. To resolve, I suggest reinstalling Docker Desktop and use version 4.29.0 or use Hyper-V instead of WSL during the installation. Release notes | Docker Docs

Let me know how it goes!