Having a problem with deploying local site

Q: Date/Time this occurred (Provide your time zone also)
**A:**GMT+1|23 August 15:09

Q: DevKinsta Version
**A:**I do not know this but it’s PHP Version8.1

Q: OS Version
**A:**Windows 10

Q: Docker Desktop Version
**A:**v4.11.1

Q: Were any error codes or messages observed? If so, what were they?
**A:**This can’t be reached

Q: Detailed Description of the Problem
**A:**I was working with a tutorial from YouTube and I tried to run a site and it just showed error

Hi @THENIGERIANDEV_1, thanks for reaching out. Did you create a site named testing123 within DevKinsta?
Do you see something like this:

Sorry that first message was a mistake yes I did let me show you

Hmm, something must have gone wrong during the initial creation of the website. Can you please try creating a new WP site again?

I think you are just missing entries in your “hosts” file for the website but I would like to see why this isn’t working for you automatically.

If creating a new site causes the same issue, please private message your main.log file to me. You can reach it by going to the (?)Help and Support page in DevKinsta then clicking on “Reveal log file in File Manager”

One windows it will be in a directory like this: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DevKinsta\logs\main.log

Okay I’ll do that now

Good day please I’m trying to Delete the site and it’s showing me problems

Hi @THENIGERIANDEV_1 something doesn’t seem right with the setup. Since this is your first site, I’m going to recommend uninstalling DevKinsta and resetting Docker, then trying again.

To uninstall DevKinsta: Uninstall DevKinsta
You can then reset Docker from the Troubleshoot page and clicking on “Reset to factory defaults”

You can then install DevKinsta again and retry creating a site. Again, if it fails to create with the same errors please share your main.log file.

I have been busy and haven’t had time to reply to this my apologies but I’m still having the same issues And I have reinstalled Devkinsta Please how do I send my .logfile so you can help me check it out ?

Hi @THENIGERIANDEV_1 can you get a copy of your main.log file and private message it to me? On Windows your log files will be within C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DevKinsta\logs. Please share any files you have within that directory.

Hey Kevin is there an way I can message you privately to send the log files my mail is not allowing me to send them

Hi @THENIGERIANDEV_1, you will need to log in to your forum account then message me from from my profile page: Profile - Kevin - DevKinsta Community

I do not think you can directly email me to start a private message.

Thanks @THENIGERIANDEV_1, what I will need are the “main.log” files in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DevKinsta\logs Also mentioned here: DevKinsta Error Codes - Kinsta®

There should only be one or two files in that location.

Thank you for sending those files @THENIGERIANDEV_1. I’m actually not seeing what the current error is from your main.log.

So can you follow these instructions to start DevKinsta completely clean:

1. Clean/Purge data within Docker or Reset to factory defaults like here
  2. Make sure you completely close DevKinsta. So Ctrl+Shift+Esc and make sure there are no DevKinsta processes running in the Task Manager.
  3. Delete All DevKinsta folders: Uninstall DevKinsta
    The most important folder to delete will be C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DevKinsta
  4. With everything completely deleted, reopen DevKinsta and let it install everything again.
  5. Try creating a site again.
  6. If fit fails, please take a screenshot of the error and send your main.log file to me privately again.

Following this will help make sure there aren’t any left over issues and will help us troubleshoot. Thank you!

Hey Kevin I did all that now am getting a DK0006 errr from devkinsta

DK0006 can occur if you are having internet connection problems and might be able to just retry: DevKinsta Error Codes - Kinsta®
Can you please private message your new main.log file to me?