I'm so disappointed about using DevKinsta

I’m so disappointed about using DevKinsta as its performance is so bad. Installed it on MacBook Pro 2015 and did everything to improve the DevKinsta performance as using VirtioFS on docker, installing and updating a fresh version of docker and DevKinsta.

I did everything about improving the performance on this community and saw a lot of people has this issue like me.

I also used DevKinsta on my powerful PC with core i7 12700K CPU, RTX 3080 GPU, 32GB RAM 4000MHZ and still every page with default wordpress theme loads more than 10-20 seconds. 20 seconds or more? Really? So if I develop my website on a shared host with 1GB ram it will be faster that developing it on local? Sorry but I found DevKinsta useless now.

It’s so bad, if I use my own local server or other alternatives, every pages load at a maximum of 3-4 seconds.

After using it since the day you released DevKinsta, today I’m going to delete this forever. So disappointing…

Hello cameronmenge!

I’m really sorry to hear you feel that way. Would you please be kind to tell me:

• Which version of DevKinsta are you using?
  • Which version of Docker?
  • Which OS version?

Kind regards,
Vladimir M

Hi,

DevKinsta: 2.11.0
Docker: 4.22.0 (117440)
MacOS: 12.7.2 (latest version for MacBook pro 2015)
Windows: Windows 11 latest updates

I deleted the DevKinsta, no need to answer this. Thanks.

Hello cameronmenge,

I’m very sorry to hear that. If you decide to give it another go, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Vladimir M