Jekyll Tutorial: How To Create a Static Website

Thanks a lot for sharing it here with us. Well, in my opinion, if you have basic knowledge of CSS, HTML and JS, then you can also create a static website for yourself.
Thanks

Hi @Gulshan_Negi :wave: and welcome to our community!

Well, in my opinion, if you have basic knowledge of CSS, HTML and JS, then you can also create a static website for yourself.

I do agree with you, and those (HTML, CSS and JS) are basic elements commonly used and needed by static sites. Anyone familiar with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript can build a static site/page using their favorite text or code editor for sure. They can also rely on web frameworks like Bootstrap to access advanced HTML, CSS, and JavaScript libraries that they can use to create both static and dynamic websites.

However, they still need the technical knowledge (and to be familiar with website development) to write the content, it can be unwieldy and time-consuming, and as their site grows, it can become harder to manage and maintain. So here they will probably want tools like static site generators (Jekyll is one of them) as alternative tool(s) which offer a more efficient option to build their static site(s).

Static sites generators (SSGs) often include various tools that make it easier to create, style, publish, and edit your content as needed, and have some key benefits (such as: Templating, Automation, Version control via Git and Incremental Builds).

regards,
Agus