Testing local site on mobile

@WoodyP sorry to hear it! I hope it works out.

Regarding how I managed to share on the local network: that is the thing, I didn’t do all that much. My Docker / DevKinsta setup is rather standard (as it comes). What I did do is switch to using Hyper-V instead of WSL2, see Website Interactivity is Slow - #39 by GoldyOnline , but that was for another reason and I have no idea whether it affects the ability to share on the network. My dev machine running DevKinsta is Windows 10 Pro, I didn’t make any config change on the machine to make it work.
I’m pretty sure that in some cases firewall rules on the dev machine would need to be edited to allow the incoming connections on port 80 and/or 443, and there could be other “network sharing settings” on the dev machine that need to be set correctly (in my case under Windows the dev machine is set as discoverable in the local network) but in my case I didn’t change anything, it was working by default, I only fixed the issue of the domain not resolving on other devices in the network. You mention using a Mac, I suppose the situation could be different for a Mac, I have no idea about that.

For mobile, the hosts files are indeed not a solution but the LAN DNS solution in the router config mentioned above definitely solved the problem for me for mobile (IOS) and iPad, that works fine now too for me, the .local domain resolves just fine now on IOS and I can test my site.