Q: DevKinsta Version
Q: OS Version
A: Windows 10 Pro 20H2
Q: Docker Desktop Version
Q: Detailed Description of the Problem
A: Here are the steps:
- Create a site.
- On the Sites screen click the 3 dots and select Delete button.
- While the deletion spinner is spinning - click on the site name
- You will open all the site details, as usual - nothing indicates that the site is in the process of deletion.
- Several seconds later - screen blanks out, and you see small “Loading” text without anything else on a screen
- But you can successfully go back to the Sites page and see that the delete site was actually deleted.
That’s an edge case, but I would suggest displaying a site deletion confirmation message and after getting approval from the user - block access to the site details that is in the deletion process. So when the deletion started - block the site row in a list of sites (grey out + disabled).