DevKinsta ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED

I can’t view my website anymore. I was working on it and suddenly I saw this after refreshing.

• Cleared the cache already
  • Reboot the computer more than 2 times
  • Checked in Ingocnito mode in Chrome didn’t work
  • Checked in other browser, also didn’t work

The error message I get:
This site can’t be reachedThe webpage at https://xxxxxxxx.local:52641/wp-admin/index.php might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED

Hi @sgroeneweg! Welcome back to the Kinsta community forums!

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing this difficulty with accessing your site using DevKinsta. I understand seeing a sudden issue like this can be frustrating and concerning. We are more than happy to help investigate into this matter, determine the root cause of the problem, and help find a solution.

The first thing I would like to confirm is that all of the Docker containers are running properly. If you could please open the Docker Desktop application and verify all of the Docker containers appear to have the “Running” status that will confirm that none of them failed to start. Additionally, if you could please select the devkinsta_nginx container and provide a screenshot of the logs that are displayed that will help us in determining if any issue is occurring with the web server DevKinsta container.

The DevKinsta main log file may also provide some clues as to what could be causing this issue to occur. This log file can be accessed from the Help and Support screen in DevKinsta. To locate the Help and Support screen please click the question mark (?) icon in the left sidebar, then click Reveal log file in File Manager under the Support forum heading. On macOS, you can also go to Help > Reveal log file in the DevKinsta application menu at the top of the screen. If you are having difficulty accessing the main.log file in this way you may need to manually locate it. This can vary based on the platform you are using. We do have details in our help article at the link below that provides the path to locate this file:

If you could please share the main.log file with us that will assist us in our investigation. This log file may contain sensitive information so if you could please direct/private message me the file that would be appreciated.

If you could also please answer the following questions below this will help us understand the environment you are running DevKinsta on better and aid us in our investigation.

Q: Date/Time this occurred (Provide your time zone also)

Q: DevKinsta Version

Q: OS Version

Q: Docker Desktop Version

If you do have any questions about any of these steps, or need any assistance please don’t hesitate to reply. We look forward to hearing from you!