DK0011 after Disabling Maintenance

Cannot finish the push process. Stuck on Disabling Maintenance step. Any help?

Hi Oleg, can you please send me a copy of your main.log file via DM? You can find it by clicking on the question mark icon at the bottom left corner of DevKinsta and then on Reveal log file in File Manager.
We’d like to give a look at it and help you find the culprit.

Regards,
Alessandro

@oleg_petcu can you please retry? We made a change on our side that I think will fix the sync issue :crossed_fingers:

Regards,
Alessandro

1 Like

@Alessandro thank you! It works.

Btw, any info you could probably share what was the issue so next time we have an idea how to fix it ourselves?

That’s great news!
I am afraid that this is not something that can be fixed with user access, however, rest assured we are working on a solution that would fix this issue in any of the affected containers :+1:

Regards,
Alessandro

1 Like

Hi @Alessandro . I have the same issue with pushing websites. Could you also help me?

Cheers, Angelo

Hi @whadaday and welcome to DevKinsta Community!
Sure thing, can you please DM me your site name?

Regards,
Alessandro

That is very quick! The name is Renate. Here also the main.log

Please give it a try now :crossed_fingers:

Perfect! It works. Thank you. Does that work now on different devices? And also different projects? Or do you need to configure this for each project?

Glad to be of help!
Newly created containers are currently the only ones affected by this issue. I’ve manually fixed the problem on this site, so no matter where you use DevKinsta, you will never face this issue again for the same site.

Regards,
Alessandro

Thanks I understand. Could you also do this for Hemelse Wegen? <3

Of course! I see that a staging environment isn’t created for that site yet, please proceed on creating it so I can fix the issue there :+1:

Yes I have now, thank you.

All should be good! Much welcome!

Regards,
Alessandro

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.