DK0029 - Can'r Create mysql Dump

I can’t pull my live site, in order to copy it to the local environment. I really need this to work.

I’m using Windows 10 and the latest version of DevKinsta.
The error says connection refused, but I don’t know why.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is the log error:
[2024-04-06 11:38:13.487] [error] [ipcMainStep] Error in operation SITE_PULL, step dumpDb: Error - DK0029: MYSQL_DUMP_COMMON: Error (255): Cssh: connect to host 34.162.52.93 port 57456: Connection refused
at C:\Users\squar\AppData\Local\Programs\DevKinsta\resources\app.asar\main.prod.js:2:881355
at tryCatch (C:\Users\squar\AppData\Local\Programs\DevKinsta\resources\app.asar\main.prod.js:8:1829201)
at Generator. (C:\Users\squar\AppData\Local\Programs\DevKinsta\resources\app.asar\main.prod.js:8:1830850)
at Generator.next (C:\Users\squar\AppData\Local\Programs\DevKinsta\resources\app.asar\main.prod.js:8:1829750)
at asyncGeneratorStep (C:\Users\squar\AppData\Local\Programs\DevKinsta\resources\app.asar\main.prod.js:8:1821046)
at _next (C:\Users\squar\AppData\Local\Programs\DevKinsta\resources\app.asar\main.prod.js:8:1821345)
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)
[2024-04-06 11:38:13.533] [info] [ProgressIndicator] { isFailed: true, isOpen: true }

Hi @Mdennison! Welcome to the Kinsta community!

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with importing your site into DevKinsta. I understand this type of issue can be frustrating. Thank you for providing this information in your initial post to help us in our investigation!

It appears that there is an issue connecting to the site container given the connection refused error. I just confirmed on my end that I am able to connect to the site container using SSH via this IP address and port. This does mean that the container is accepting connections. This may indicate a more local network issue.

The first thing to test will be to see if you can connect via SSH. You may either use Windows’ built in SSH client accessible via the command line. Or, you may use an SSH client such as PuTTY. You may find more details about how to connect to the site via SSH at the link below:

If you also receive a connection refused error trying to connect via SSH, would it be possible to connect your system to a different network such as tethered through a mobile hotspot? If so, please connect to the other network and try to login via SSH again. This will help us confirm if the issue may be a local network problem.

Please let us know if you are able to SSH into the site container via your regular network, or a different network. Also, if you have any questions or need anything clarified please don’t hesitate to reply. We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards