Elementor blocked? Issue with order summary page

Hi, we recently noticed that there was no content on our order-received page. For our pages we use Elementor. Thus we contacted woocommerce support first, which directed us to the Elementor Support. The Elementor Support then mentioned that this is a common issue appearing because of the website hosting service blocking either elementor.com or my.elementor.com. Could this be the case here for Kinsta? If so how can I whitelist these urls? If not, I’ll write the Elementor Support again.
Thanks in advance!

Hi @noahmbzwo Welcome to the Community.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your order page. To my knowledge, we don’t block Elementor and I’ve checked, we haven’t received similar reports. I recommend reaching out to our support team via chat for further assistance. There might be other factors at play, and our support team can help review your site and provide recommendations. We’re here to help!

Alright, thank you! I’ll first get in touch with elementor support again. If that doesn’t help as well, I’ll gladly contact your support team.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.