Erro DK0082 on MacOS

Hi there, I’m getting this error when I try to click the arrow on the right to show all files, this was working fine a month ago but the last week or 2 I’ve been getting this error.

I tried to stop site, re-start devKinsta, etc. I’m hoping I don’t need to delete / re-create the site, but can do if needed…

Thank you,

Jordan

Hi Jordan! :slight_smile:

I’ve never encountered this issue/error (DK0082) before - and I don’t have Mac machine/computer and have been using Linux Ubuntu and Windows only so far when testing with DevKinsta (and have never encountered this error on any of those non-Mac O/S or computers ).

As I could check on our documentation here , that DK0028 error occurs when DevKinsta fails to load the file system tree of the remote site when doing a selective pull. The error is usually caused by an SSH key issue.
I would suggest to try (if you haven’t) and follow the solution suggested in that documentation:

Try logging in again. If the error persists, remove your “.ssh” folder and try to log in again. If that doesn’t work, contact our Support team to help resolve that issue.

Hopefully that will help to solve the error you’re experiencing! :crossed_fingers:

Regards,
Agus