When pulling the database from live to local there isn’t any issues. When trying to pull any files from live it gets hung up on useMailhog.
[2023-02-14 20:22:18.324] [error] [getSiteMailbox]: Error: Error: socket hang up
[2023-02-14 20:22:18.353] [info] [useMailhog] Mail socket closed.
[2023-02-14 20:22:18.396] [error] [getSiteMailbox]: Error: Error: socket hang up
[2023-02-14 20:22:18.402] [error] [getSiteMailbox]: Error: Error: socket hang up
[2023-02-14 20:22:18.428] [error] [getSiteMailbox]: Error: Error: socket hang up
[2023-02-14 20:22:23.421] [info] [useMailhog] Mail socket opened.
Hello again @monofrio
I’ve never seen nor experienced such error like that (
[error] [getSiteMailbox]: Error: Error: socket hang up ) when trying to pull my site from MyKinsta to local DevKinsta.
I couldn’t replicate this error either at the moment on my local machine, each time I tried to pull my live site (both for DB and Files, Database only or for Files only).
What was shown in the DevKinsta when it gets hung up while pulling the files from your live site? was there any error ? if you could also provide a screenshot of it.
I’m wondering if something is not working properly with any of your docker’s containers.
Can you please check from the terminal and run this command line:
and see if you’re seeing these containers are showing there (and the STATUS for each of them is showing "Up … " )
then please also try to
stop and to
start those containers with the following:
docker stop devkinsta_nginx devkinsta_fpm devkinsta_mailhog devkinsta_adminer devkinsta_db
docker start devkinsta_nginx devkinsta_fpm devkinsta_mailhog devkinsta_adminer devkinsta_db
Once done, please try to pull your live site’s files and see if they can be pulled properly.
While doing the pull site’s files, you may also want to tailing the
main.log file from your terminal with this command line:
tail -f main.log
(which needs to be run under your actual DevKinsta log folder DevKinsta Error Codes - Kinsta® ) . And see if there’s any other information that’s logged there.
Please give it a try and let us know again with the results/updates.
Hi Agus, Thanks for jumping on to this one.
I will call this resolved, but I can not confirm the solution 100%. It could have been a few factors of resetting and waiting longer than expected. I have tested it both on a new install and an old install, and it works as it should.
I did work on cleaning up assets to help improve the time of backing up.
You’re most welcome Mark!
Glad to hear it’s resolved!
Alright sounds good then!