Seeking Guidance for Troubleshooting Subsite Accessibility in WordPress Multisite Setup with DevKinsta

What steps can I take to troubleshoot and resolve issues with accessing subsites in my WordPress multisite network set up using DevKinsta? Despite following standard procedures and verifying network settings, the subsites consistently display a “Page Not Found” error For https[:]//picsartmodapk[.]download/ . I’ve confirmed correct configurations in .htaccess, wp-config.php, and DevKinsta, yet the problem persists. How can I pinpoint and address the underlying cause to ensure proper functionality of the multisite environment?

Hi, @Phill_Jones :wave:

Welcome to the Kinsta Community!

If you’re using multisite, and have subdomain or custom domain formatting for your subsites, you will need to add the subdomain or custom domains to your machine’s local host file manually. Check out our help article at How To Run a Multisite in DevKinsta With Subdomains - Kinsta® for more information on how to do this.

Also, your .htaccess (Apache) configuration file doesn’t have an effect on Devkinsta since we use Nginx for our web server.

Let us know if this information is helpful or if you need any additional help. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like