Visit site 403 forbidden

Q: Date/Time this occurred (Provide your time zone also)
**A:shanghai

Q: DevKinsta Version
**A: 2.13.4

Q: OS Version
**A: mac os apple silicon

Q: Docker Desktop Version
**A: orbstack 1.7.0

Q: Were any error codes or messages observed? If so, what were they?
**A: When I creating a new site and accessing it, an error message 403 forbidden appears. The folder under the site path is empty.

Q: Detailed Description of the Problem
**A: I see some error log in mainlog,like β€˜2024-09-08 15:57:48.870] [error] SyntaxError: Unexpected non-whitespace character after JSON at position 622
at JSON.parse ()
at docker_handleDockerEventData (/Applications/DevKinsta.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.prod.js:2:180714)
at IncomingMessage. (/Applications/DevKinsta.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.prod.js:2:516680)
at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:513:28)
at IncomingMessage.emit (node:domain:489:12)
at addChunk (node:internal/streams/readable:324:12)
at readableAddChunk (node:internal/streams/readable:297:9)
at IncomingMessage.push (node:internal/streams/readable:234:10)
at HTTPParser.parserOnBody (node:_http_common:131:24)
at Socket.socketOnData (node:_http_client:542:22)’

Hello Jump2nj and welcome to the Kinsta Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue with DevKinsta where a new site is showing a HTTP 403 response. Let’s gather some further information so we can best assist.

First, could you send the full main.log file in a private message, please?

Second, which option did you choose here when creating the site?

Thanks!

Good news, the site was created successfully today without changing any configuration or environment. I speculate that there may be a problem with the container previously created through orbstack

2 Likes

Hey @Jump2nj :wave:

Thank you for your reply and update! :smile: I’m glad to hear that the site could be created just fine now! :clap:
In case you have any other questions, feel free to report here (or post a new thread) and we will be happy to assist you!

Best regards,
Agus Utomo