I am trying to locate my IP Address

Hi,

I have a Hugo static site Capital Parking lot lines painting- Toronto. i am using the free plan. Where can I find my IP Address ? I am following this tutoya and They are [asking for IP Address] on step 4 (How to Add A Record with Namecheap (Kinsta)) - i can’t locale it on my Dashboard

Hi @guinslym! Welcome to the Kinsta community!

I would be happy to help you with locating the IP address you need to point your domain to your static site!

The IP address needed to point your domain to your static site will be provided to you from the “Domains” tab on the static site’s MyKinsta page. To locate this you may navigate to MyKinsta >> Static Sites and select your site name from the list. On this page you may select the “Domains” tab from the left side of the page. You will now be presented a list of domains associated with your static site.

A next to your domain name you will see either an option to verify the domain, or point the domain. If you still need to verify the domain you may click the “Verify domain” button, and follow the on-screen instructions to create the verification DNS records. Once the domain has been verified you will then be asked to point the domain. At this step you will be provided the IP address to point your domain to.

If the domain is already verified you should instead see a “Point domain” button. Selecting this button will provide you with the IP address you need to point the domain to your static site.

If you do have any further questions, or need any assistance with these steps please don’t hesitate to reply. We are always happy to help!

Best regards

Thank you very much for the détail explanation. I wow ses the IP Address. Thanks!

Hi @guinslym!

I’m glad to hear that you were able to find the IP address! If you do have any questions in the future, please don’t hesitate to post on the forums!

Best regards

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.