Is there a page with the full picture, which I need when I have just signed up for Kinsta?

Just signed up; WordPress plan. I am currently running my site on another server.

I want to create an email address before migrating to WordPress.
I don’t know the procedure and would like to find out.

Should I use Kinsta for my DNS?

Is there a page with the full picture, which I need when I have just signed up for Kinsta?

Hi @MintGreeen :wave:

Welcome to the Kinsta Community!

Kinsta hosting plans do not include an email service. However, we can recommend some third-party email service providers for you to set up your email. You can find more details in our help article here: Tools - Email - Kinsta® Docs.

When setting up an email account, your chosen email provider will usually require DNS records to be set in your preferred domain’s DNS manager. You can choose to keep your domain’s DNS managed by your DNS registrar, or let Kinsta manage your DNS. If you choose Kinsta to manage your DNS, you can refer to our help article here for more details Domains and DNS - Kinsta's DNS - Kinsta® Docs.

I hope you find this information helpful.

For immediate assistance, you can also reach out to our support team via chat.

Yes, you can use Kinsta for DNS. Update your domain’s nameservers to point to Kinsta. More details are in Kinsta’s DNS documentation.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
nolanmaris