I’m trying to sync a fairly large (15Gb) site to my local environment. I’m running a M1 Max (Monterey) with plenty of hardrive space.
- Whenever I try to sync the site from the server, the download fails at a random point (e.g. anywhere between 1Gb & 15Gb)
- I’ve given Docker plenty of resources to handle this
- I’ve tried cleaning the Docker cache, reinstalling Docker and Kinsta
- I’ve tried other internet connections (both are very stable)
I was recommended to try downloading a backup of the site and then installing it manually.
- First the downloads failed after reaching multiple gigabytes
- My latest attempt at downloading the backup was successful but now the installation from this backup is failing: “Something bad happened” at the “Validating backup file” stage.
Please help. I’m new to this project, and to Kinsta and I’ve now spent over a day just trying to get the site running without any luck.
Log file is attached.